Wednesday, July 2

nachdem wir unsere Reise gemacht hatten...

less of a footnote and more of a full blog post :)

it was a bit strange putting my stuff in a train station luggage storage compartment and then accompanying matt to the airport. germany, for me as a traveller, was always a multiple person adventure, first the World Championships and now the Eupopean Championships. but now i was taking it on with just my backpack, my two feet and my stare-invoking beard. so i'd like to share a few things as a final aufwiedersehen to matt.

things you will not forget to do when traveling with matt, but must remember to do when you're on your own:

brush your teeth.
wash your face.
find a place to sleep that includes a solid floor and hopefully a roof over your head.
eat.

as of now i've actually managed to keep up the good habits matt instilled in me. and until next time, aufwiedersehen.

No comments: